Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I DECLARE THAT ...

In this month of August, it’s the independence celebration month for our homeland, Malaysia. For muslims, the holy month of Syaaban, also know as the month of our Prophet has started and we are moving towards Ramadhan and Syawal.

Therefore, I declare that;

I want peace not war

I want love not hatred

I will see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil… is politics evil?

I will just watch, read, listen and analyze our clowns drama

I will just watch, read, listen and analyze to our economics shakes

I will not waste my time, insult my intelligence, frustrates my hopes and wishes

All I am saying is…

For the love of my homeland

I AM IN SILENT PROTEST… for the moment.

And this is what I meant;

These are some who shares similar thoughts from;

Nation in Distress - Kickdeffella

Our beloved is in extreme danger - Rocky's Bru

Shiok Guy’s Opinion

I Am Malaysian

The Dandelions

The People’s Parliament

Zorro UnMasked

Me… Only Better

Changing Changes

Blood Suckers

5 comments:

Gelombang Rakyat said...

Sounds like one woman who The God's uplifting of her as a model of example, for the world, and she fast, in silence that is.

All the best to you...

arispurnama said...

in deep tots...
Y U Upside Down the Flag...???
Y U so Sad...???
Y U so peace..???
Y U don't know...???

Wat U want to be...???
Wat U going to do...???

Wat can U do...???

ALL will be BIG nothing..that's foresure......????????

kamarulzaman ahmad said...

Saya tetap berpendirian, bendera adalah lambang negara dan janganlah diterbalikan kalau ada pun banyak perkara yang kita tidak setuju dengan Malaysia.

Salam.

mantra-indeeptots said...

zubli
Thanks and the least a moslim would do... pray in silence

mantra-indeeptots said...

Arispurnama
The holy month is drawing near.. therefore i declare peace not war