Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CONVINCE US... NAJIB!!!


Deputy Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Najib has launched his personal website with a very warm and convincing tagline - Each of us is one Malaysian... Together we are one Malaysia... 1Malaysia.com.my << Click!

Congratulations! Finally, you are in the 21st century up class trend.

So you launch your website on the very 16th September. That is very thoughtful.

Ok Malaysians, you are welcome to place your comments to his website... but what good will it do later... yet to see. You are requested to submit your personal details too... So be it! Let him know your dissatisfactions and hopes...

I placed my comments as such;
Re : CONVINCE US...
Convince us you are worthy our trusts and hopes for the next Prime Minister... We want a leader who can unite us as One Malaysian... CONVINCE US!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I see Najib approaching, I would turn and look away in disgust. Even when his ugly face appears on TV, I feel like puking. So why on earth would I want to comment on his stupid BLOG? What a waste of precious time.