Sunday, September 21, 2008

RAJA PETRA : HONESTY... SUCH A LONELY WORD

So too little has shown support to free Raja Petra and other ISA detainees?

Despite who ever he is, he has sacrificed his freedom for truth...
Despite who ever he is, ISA does not deserve the right to detain anyone before proven guilty!!!!
Yes, honesty is such a lonely word... everyone is so untrue. All he need is ... someone to believe!


Please, share your support not just for Raja Petra but to other ISA detainees too..

Pete might say this to us all:

"I can always find someone
to say they sympathize.
If I wear my heart out on my sleeve.
But I don't want some pretty face
to tell me pretty lies.
All I want is someone to believe..."


WE JUST NEED YOU TO SIGN THE PETITION, NOTHING MORE.

THIS PETITION DOES NOT REQUIRE YOU TO GIVE YOUR IC NUMBER

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

THIS APPEAL IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SIGNED THE PETITION...


http://www.petitiononline.com/isa1234/petition.html

No comments: