Wednesday, November 05, 2008

NAJIB'S COMPOSITION : ITS MY MONEY!

Scene : Najib presenting his composition in his Form 5 class.

Teacher : Ok, Najib now read your composition...

Najib : Thank you sir, I call my composition today... My Money! At this age, I own 7K in my pocket.. Don't ask how I gain them and don't ask who gave them to me and above all don't ask how I wish to spend 'My Money!"

Anwar : Can I ask on little tiny question, sir?

Teacher : Can your friend ask?

Najib : No.

Anwar : Why not?

Najib : Because its my money!

Anwar and friends : Then go home and read to yourself. Or you just photostat your composition and give to us.

Teacher : Can you photostat them and circulate?

Najib : No.

Anwar : Also no?

LKS : And why not then?

Najib : Because its my money.

Anwar and LKS : So it is your money and not your composition?

Anwar : Ok frens... its his money and why should we stay and listen? Lets leave and watch Obama's race!

Teacher : Najib... your money better don't talk to the class... if not its public money! Anyway, can you please leave your composition on my table since everyone is leaving.

Najib : No.

Teacher : Thats the case. I'm leaving too...

Ibrahim : I'm staying... I can wait... Najib, can it be our money or not?

Najib : Ask Rosie... its her money actually!